What is a portable power station?
A Portable power station is a rechargeable battery-powered generator. Equipped with AC outlet, DC carport and USB charging ports, they can keep all your gear charged, from smartphones, tablets, laptops, to CPAP and small appliances, like fan, mini coolers, electric blankets, etc.
How does a portable power station work?
Actually, it is a DC to AC inverter that increases the DC voltage, and then changes it to alternating current before sending it out to power a device, like your laptop and TV. The DC input port collects and store the electricity/energy from an AC outlet or a solar panel and output through buit-in USB ports, DC carport or an AC outlet.
What are the benefits of a portable power station?
Compared with a gas powered generator, a battery powered generator is working without noise, fume and pollution. And it can team up with a compatible solar panel, you can get the energy from the sun power, it is renewable and economical in the long terms. As the name suggests, it is portable, you can take it anywhere anytime.
Portable Solar Power Systems
Portable solar power refers to the techniques, technologies and equipment that are used to capture, store, and use power from solar energy whenever conventional grid power is unavailable, inaccessible, or not desired. Portable solar power can be used when you find yourself in one of the following typical activities or situations:
1. You require power during off-grid camping,
2. You want your cell phones and important communication devices fully charged during times of natural disasters and calamities,
3. You want power for your research equipment while in remote areas where conventional grid power is unavailable,
4. You want back-up power during the frequent interruptions in power from your grid, or during prolonged blackouts due to grid failure, and
5. You are part of a military organization and you require power for your remote off-grid operations and expeditions.
Such situations are exactly where and when portable solar power becomes critical and saves the day. Conventional grid power is unavailable or inaccessible in many places where and when it is needed badly. Portable solar power systems convert sunshine into electricity, store it, and makes it available to be used when it is needed during nearly any situation or circumstance. As the phrase suggests, portable solar power systems are mobile and are designed to be easy to carry and/or move around. As long as the sun shines, you will have electrical power to keep your electronic devices operational when you need them the most. In our BLOG, you can watch two educational videos about portable solar power along with three other videos.
Portable Power Stations to charge and connect
The innovative KSUNsolar Portable Power Station will keep your devices on while you are on the go. It is easy to recharge, easy to carry and easy to use. Designedfor maximum battery life and durability, the portable power station provides peace of mind knowing that all your essential electronic devices will stay on while you are out and about.
Key Features of the KSUNsolar Portable Power Station
● Reliable power source that is durable and built to last
● Lightweight and easy to carry
● Rechargeable battery powered generator
● Versatile in its use and functionality including powering up smartphones, tablets, laptops and small appliances such as fans, mini-coolers and electric blankets
● Easily recharged by wall outlet, solar panel or car port
● Enjoy peace and tranquility with this noiseless and fumeless generator
● Equipped with AC outlets, DC ports, USB ports, 12V Car Port or Type-C port(Actual ports vary in different models)
● For your peace of mind we offer a one year KSUNsolar warranty