Portable solar power refers to the techniques, technologies and equipment that are used to capture, store, and use power from solar energy whenever conventional grid power is unavailable, inaccessible, or not desired. Portable solar power can be used when you find yourself in one of the following typical activities or situations:
1. You require power during off-grid camping,
2. You want your cell phones and important communication devices fully charged during times of natural disasters and calamities,
3. You want power for your research equipment while in remote areas where conventional grid power is unavailable,
4. You want back-up power during the frequent interruptions in power from your grid, or during prolonged blackouts due to grid failure, and
5. You are part of a military organization and you require power for your remote off-grid operations and expeditions.
Such situations are exactly where and when portable solar power becomes critical and saves the day. Conventional grid power is unavailable or inaccessible in many places where and when it is needed badly. Portable solar power systems convert sunshine into electricity, store it, and makes it available to be used when it is needed during nearly any situation or circumstance. As the phrase suggests, portable solar power systems are mobile and are designed to be easy to carry and/or move around. As long as the sun shines, you will have electrical power to keep your electronic devices operational when you need them the most. In our BLOG, you can watch two educational videos about portable solar power along with three other videos.
Portable Power Stations to charge and connect
The innovative KSUNsolar Portable Power Station will keep your devices on while you are on the go. It is easy to recharge, easy to carry and easy to use. Designedfor maximum battery life and durability, the portable power station provides peace of mind knowing that all your essential electronic devices will stay on while you are out and about.