Top of The Line Customer Services For All Your Needs
Your solar power system is an investment for life. If it's not working properly, it could have an impact on your returns. Entrust our solar experts to keep your power system running at peak efficiency so that you can save as much money as possible.
Whether You Have a Problem or Are Simply Curious
Our team of certified solar experts can provide solar solutions and services for most PV solar energy issues and questions, from utility-scale solar power systems to businesses and homes.
Here are some of the solar power services we offer:
• Product Inquiries and Guidance
• Replacement of the Solar Panel
• Repairs to Inverters and Wiring
• System Monitoring for Panel Removal and Reinstallation
• System Checkups and Preventative Maintenance
Stop wasting sun energy and make the most of your solar investment. Allow our experts to keep your system running at peak performance.
Warranty Claim Procedure
What sets KSUNsolar apart from our competitors is a true dedication to your success. We extend beyond just assisting our esteemed clients, we also make sure our customer service is personalized, respectful, and brings a smooth approach to your problems.
Here are some of the features that distinguish KSUNsolar's customer service:
• Fast responses
• Solving your problems in a timely fashion
• Being creative with problem-solving
• Personalizing solutions and services
• A positive attitude even when some complaints come up
• Meeting and exceeding your expectations
Warranty Claim Procedure
If you suspect a problem with your solar panels or inverter, please contact us for preliminary troubleshooting. If the product is suspected of being faulty, KSUNsolar will request that you submit a warranty claim with supporting documentation. To file a warranty claim, please follow the steps outlined below.
Please obtain and provide all information to avoid any delays or inconveniences. KSUNsolar will not contact you directly to obtain any missing information, and the claim will not be processed without them.
1. Submit a warranty claim along with supporting documentation (e.g., test photos or a test report) to back up your claim.
2. When you submit a warranty claim, you will receive an email with an RMA number. *** (RMA = Return Material Authorization)
3. Once the warranty claim is approved, the replacement unit will be sent to you or a KSUNsolar service contractor will service the warranty case within 10 working days.
4. After replacing the inverter, the installer will return the original inverter. Please contact KSUNsolar within two weeks to return the faulty unit; otherwise, charges may apply.
5 years Warranty Extension Procedure
Extend the life of your solar array by providing protection. You can supplement the standard manufacturer warranty with additional years of coverage to gain additional peace of mind.
To file a warranty extension, please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Send in a warranty extension request.
2. Before submitting the Warranty Extension Claim, double-check that you have entered the
3. You will receive an email with a Purchase Invoice as a confirmation. Please make the payment
as soon as possible to avoid the process from being delayed.
4. Once your order has been approved, one of our agents will review it and send you the warranty
The process may take up to 5 business days. Please check your SPAM folder or contact us if you have not received the certificates within 5 business days.
Get In Touch
Please fill out the form below if you would like to receive a FREE solar quote, or if you have any inquiries about going solar with KSUNsolar. We'll reply you within 2 working days.